Instantly recognizable by Polo Ralph Lauren signature embroidered pony, which requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut from striped cotton jersey, offering the same soft, lightweight feel as your favorite T-shirt.
- Size Big 2X has a 31.5-in. front body length, a 32.5-in. back body length, a 23-in. shoulder, and a 28-in. chest; Size Tall 2L has a 34.5-in. body length, 35.5-in. back body length, a 23-in. shoulder, and a 28-in. chest
- Ribbed Polo collar; Two-button placket with chambray facing
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands; Signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Tennis tail; Chambray trim at the interior vents
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren roomiest silhouette
- Machine washable