A pillar of Polo style since it was first introduced, the oxford is a versatile staple for any man’s wardrobe. This version is cut for a relaxed fit and finished with Polo Ralph Lauren's signature multicolored Pony.
- Buttoned placket
- Button-down point collar
- Short sleeves
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion
- Multicolored signature embroidered Pony at the left chest
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren's roomiest silhouette
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Size Big 2X has a 33 in back body length, a 22 in shoulder, and a 62.25 in chest
- Size Tall 2L has a 36 in back body length, a 22.5 in shoulder, and a 62.25 in chest
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 122ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention ...