Colorful plaid ensures this cotton shirt will match almost anything in your closet.
- Medium spread collar
- Signature collar stays
- Buttoned placket
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs
- Split pleated back yoke ensures smooth, contoured shoulders
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren’s roomiest silhouette
- Size Big 2X has a 33 in back body length, a 21.75 in shoulder, a 61.25 in chest, and a 36.5 in sleeve length, sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1 in between sizes
- Size Tall 2L has a 36 in back body length, a 22.25 in shoulder, a 61.25 in chest, and a 39 in sleeve length, sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1 in between sizes
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 109ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
The oxford shirt made its debut at the
The oxford shirt made its debut at the beginning of the Ralph Lauren brand, and since then, it has solidified its status as a pillar of the Polo look. Today, Mr. Lauren continues to design countless variations of his iconic ...
In double-faced cotton, this plaid Western shirt features
In double-faced cotton, this plaid Western shirt features a contrasting interior and a reproduction of the original “Polo Country” label, which was used in Ralph Lauren’s ranch-inspired collection from the late ‘80s and early ’90s.