Crafted from season-spanning stonewashed cotton twill, this essential pant is designed with a pleated front.
• Standard-rise belted waist with interior chambray piping
• Zip fly with a buttoned closure and an interior elongated buttoned tab
• Double forward pleats at the front
• Sits naturally at the waist with a comfortable fit through the seat and thighs
• Straight-leg silhouette
• Angled pockets at the hips
• Buttoned welt pockets with striped cotton oxford lining at the back
• Woven "Polo RL & Co" label at the interior back waist
• Woven "Polo" label accents the back right pocket
• Previously known as the Andrew pant
• Machine washable
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
Instantly recognizable by its signature embroidered pony, which requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut for a roomy fit from soft ...
Structured and superbly comfortable, these pants belong in your handsome man's special collection. They feature classic details, from the belt loops to the convenient button and zip closure, so he stays as comfortable as he'll look clean-cut whenever he wears ...
Lounge about the house in style with these sleek and comfy pants. Prepared with resilience and convenience in mind, this tailored pair is finished with a flannel fabrication for an inviting profile you'll favor every evening.
Cotton interlock gives these pants a soft hand and natural stretch, making them a comfortable addition to your off-duty rotation. Pair them with the coordinating bomber jacket for a cool take on the track suit.