Knit from Italian merino wool, this crew neck sweater is a luxuriously lightweight layer that can go from the office to off-duty in style.
- Crew neck with faux-suede piping at the interior back of the neck
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs
- Rib-knit hem
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Size Big 2X has a 29.75 in body length (front and back), a 20 in shoulder, a 26.5 in chest, and a 25.75 in sleeve length, sleeve length changes 0.5 in between sizes
- Size Tall 2L has a 32.25 in body length (front and back), a 20 in shoulder, a 27.75 in chest, and a 27 in sleeve length, sleeve length changes 0.5 in between sizes
Material & Care
- Merino wool
- Hand wash
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 125ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention ...
The oxford shirt made its debut at the
The oxford shirt made its debut at the beginning of the Ralph Lauren brand, and since then, has solidified its status as a pillar of the Polo look. Today, Mr. Lauren continues to design countless variations of his iconic shirt, ...
This Henley shirt is cut from an ultrathin
This Henley shirt is cut from an ultrathin version of the most lightweight cotton mesh, making it perfect for transitional days or when you want a comfortable layer underneath sweaters or jackets.