From its meticulous construction to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This roomy version features Polo Ralph Lauren's beloved mascot ready for a regatta with an oar in hand.
- Size medium has a 28.5-in. front body length, a 29.5-in. back body length, an 18-in. shoulder, and a 22-in. chest
- Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185 cm and wears a size medium
- Ribbed Polo collar; Two-button placket with striped jacquard facing; Short sleeves with ribbed armbands. Ventilating embroidered eyelets at the underarms; Tennis tail; Striped jacquard trim at the interior vents
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren’s roomiest silhouette; Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow; Polo Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (3-in. trimmer at the chest and 2-in. shorter at the body) and Custom Slim Fit (2.5-in. trimmer at the chest and 1.5-in. shorter at the body)
- “Polo Bear by Ralph Lauren,” Ralph Lauren's iconic Polo Bear, and “Ralph Lauren” script embroidered at the left chest
- Machine washable
Classic Fit Bear Polo Shirt is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Young Ralph from Excellent Exactly what expect I from Ralph !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Date published: 2018-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by King Cash from I love the product I love the fit and style. Being that polo is my favorite clothing they can do no wrong. Another great purchase you guys never disappoint
Date published: 2018-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kev-Lo 67 from Rugged Looking Bear! I own a couple of Polo Bear classic fit polo shirts but this one is the most detailed by far. I hope they release a knit sweater with this bear. It's also the first bear ever to be facing forward instead of at a side profile.
Date published: 2018-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mr. Bear from Polo Bear series Love this shirt. Great fit, quality is great. Keep Polo Bear series around
Date published: 2018-07-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 73ms
- reviews, product