Ralph Lauren debuted his original Polo shirt in 1972, and today the iconic design is offered in a wide array of colors and fits. This cotton mesh version is cut for a relaxed fit and features the number one, used to designate a polo team's main offensive player.
- Size medium has a 29'' body length; Model is 6'1''/185-cm. and wears a size medium
- Polo Ralph Lauren's Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (the trimmest) and Custom Fit (the second-slimmest)
- Ribbed Polo collar; Striped undercollar
- Two-button placket
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- "1" embroidered at the right sleeve
- Embroidered "Polo" crest at the right chest features a "1," a crown, crossed mallets, and "P.R.L. Co. Ralph Lauren Fine Quality Goods Established 1967"
- Contrasting banner stripe across the front
- Even vented hem; Classic Fit: the roomiest silhouette
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest
- Machine washable
- Cotton, elastane
For orders being shipped to California, please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING.