Ralph Lauren debuted his original Polo shirt in 1972, and today the iconic design is offered in a wide array of colors and fits. This cotton mesh version is cut for a relaxed fit and embroidered with the number worn by one of the highest-ranking players on a polo team.
- Size medium has a 28.5'' front body length and a 29'' back body length; Model is 6'1''/185 -cm. and wears a size medium
- Polo Ralph Lauren's Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (the trimmest) and Custom Fit (the second-slimmest)
- Ribbed Polo collar; Striped undercollar
- Two-button placket
- Contrasting short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- "2" embroidered at the right sleeve
- Embroidered "Polo" crest at the right chest features a "2," a crown, crossed mallets, and "P.R.L. Co. Ralph Lauren Fine Quality Goods Established 1967"
- Tennis tail
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest
- Classic Fit: the roomiest silhouette
- Machine washable
- Cotton, elastane
For orders being shipped to California, please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING.