Washed for a perfectly broken-in look and feel, this jersey T-shirt is an off-duty essential you'll reach for again and again.
- Size medium has a 28.5-in. body length, a 20-in. shoulder, and a 22-in. chest
- Short sleeves
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren's roomiest silhouette; Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow
- Polo Ralph Lauren T-shirts also come in Active Fit (approximately 1-in. trimmer at the chest and 1-in. shorter at the body) and Custom Slim Fit (approximately 2.5-in. trimmer at the chest and 1-in. shorter at the body)
- Machine washable
Classic Fit Cotton T-Shirt is rated out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justrave1 from Justrave Bought this for my son and he loves it. Fits perfect and looks good on him.
Date published: 2018-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Troy from Perfect Very nice material, soft, looks great, fits perfect, warm, and, snug.
Date published: 2018-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joytoy from Great t shirt This was a birthday present for my son. He loves Ralph Lauren clothes. Has been wearing your basic t since high school. Both my sons love your t shirts and button downs more than any other brand
Date published: 2018-08-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by draloowelyk from Feels Great I love these shirts but they have got a little wide. I would like them offered in a slim fit. They do shrink quite a bit after the first wash which makes them fit better. Other than that I love how soft they are.
Date published: 2018-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gilda from Fantastic product I loved the product because of the quality of the fabrics.
Date published: 2018-07-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nivi from A change I have been wearing PRL Pocket-Ts for years and always liked them to put my sunglasses into. I had steered away form non pocket Ts but I bought some of these and the quality/construction is better. The neck doesn't fold down as much as the pockets and the front stays crisp.
Date published: 2018-07-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Byron from Quality was great The shirt itself is great quality, although one of the shirts I ordered was suppose to be blue with an orange logo and it was blue with a light blue logo. I called and let them know and I had to buy another shirt and was assured it’d be the right color and it was the same as the first. I ended up just keeping them because I was so frustrated!
Date published: 2018-07-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nick from runs large runs large compared to the same style shirt with a pocket, just be aware, would definitely buy again.
Date published: 2018-07-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product