A multistep process that includes high-tension yarn-spinning gives this shirt’s pure cotton poplin a dose of stretch for ease of movement.
- Buttoned placket
- Button-down point collar
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion
- Signature embroidered Pony at the left chest
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette
- Gingham pattern
- Size medium has a 31.5 in back body length, an 18.25 in shoulder, a 46 in chest, and a 34.5 in sleeve length, sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1 in between sizes
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 7ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
The oxford shirt made its debut at the
The oxford shirt made its debut at the beginning of the Ralph Lauren brand, and since then it has solidified its status as a pillar of the Polo look. Today, Mr. Lauren continues to design countless variations of his iconic ...
An innovative twill fabric gives this relaxed-fitting gingham
An innovative twill fabric gives this relaxed-fitting gingham shirt superior stretch and moisture-wicking properties, so you can stay dry and comfortable without sacrificing style.
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention ...