An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention to detail of the iconic original. This Classic Fit version gets a collegiate update with a striped front and heraldic crest.
- Two-button placket
- Striped ribbed Polo collar
- Short sleeves with striped ribbed armbands
- Tennis tail
- “Polo Ralph Lauren” crest embroidered at the right chest
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren’s roomiest silhouette
- Size medium has a 28.5 in front body length, a 29.5 in back body length, an 18 in shoulder, a 22 in chest
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 77ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
Classic Fit Mesh Polo Shirt From its meticulous
Classic Fit Mesh Polo Shirt From its meticulous construction—a signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Polo Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an ...
From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone
From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. ...