From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut generously through the body and washed for added softness.
- Size medium has a 28.5-in. front body length, a 29.5-in. back body length, an 18-in. shoulder, and a 22-in. chest
- Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185 cm and wears a size medium
- Ribbed Polo collar; Two-button placket; Short sleeves with ribbed armbands; Tennis tail
- Classic Fit: the roomiest silhouette; Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow; Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (3-in. trimmer at the chest and 2-in. shorter at the body) and Custom Slim Fit (2.5-in. trimmer at the chest and 1.5-in. shorter at the body)
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Machine washable
Classic Fit Mesh Polo Shirt is rated out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy customer from Classic Got the light purple. Looks so good on my husband. For reference he is 5’10 and 200 lbs athletic build and the large fit perfect.
Date published: 2019-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eli ‘ S from Husband/ 5’9, 225LB, XXL Purchased this item (multiple colors) for my husband, the length (typically an issue) was great for “tucking in” with out becoming undone with basic movements.
Date published: 2018-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boorell from Quality fabric Bought for my grandson. He loves these shirts. And wears them all the time.
Date published: 2018-12-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by Eugene from It is Okay. Very common polo shirt It is Okay. It is a very common shirt, not that great but no problems.
Date published: 2018-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenman75 from Perfect fit! Bought this for my son whom out it on and wore it as soon as he got it! True to size and shipped and got her faster than expected.
Date published: 2018-12-02
Rated 2 out of 5 by Hisham from Horrible Size I have XL from custom fit and i thought it could be the same but it's much bigger and taller!
Date published: 2018-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gustavo Diaz from Best Brand Ever Just as i expected, same as ever the fabric the fit!
Date published: 2018-11-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Garyinla from Runs really long I always buy at least 4 new polo's a year. The sleeves are too long and just hang, but my biggest issue is the length. I take an XL, and the shirt goes all the way below my posterior! I washed/dried it to shrink, no luck. I feel like I'm wearing a tunic. The length on the XL should easily be at least 2 inches shorter. Can't wear any of them. Guess I'll have to buy generic polo's at my local dept store. At least they fit correctly.
Date published: 2018-08-22
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
- reviews, product