From its meticulous construction—a signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Polo Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This roomy version is washed for added softness.
- Polo Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (3-in. trimmer at the chest and 2-in. shorter at the body) and Custom Slim Fit (1.5-in. trimmer at the chest and 0.5-in. shorter at the body).
- Size medium has a 28.5-in. front body length, a 29.5-in. back body length, an 18.25-in. shoulder, a 22.25-in. chest, and a 34.5-in. sleeve length, sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1-in. between sizes, model is 6-ft.1-in./185-cm. and wears a size medium
- Two-button placket, ribbed Polo collar
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs, Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren’s roomiest silhouette, cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Tennis tail, signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Machine washable