From its meticulous construction to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This roomy version celebrates our first 20 years with an embroidered yacht club motif that originally ran in the '80s.
- Size medium has a 28.5-in. front body length, a 29.5-in. back body length, an 18-in. shoulder, and a 22-in. chest
- Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185 cm and wears a size medium
- Two-button placket; Ribbed Polo collar; Short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Classic Fit: the roomiest silhouette; Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow; Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (3-in. trimmer at the chest and 2-in. shorter at the body) and Custom Slim Fit (1.5-in. trimmer at the chest and 0.5-in. shorter at the body)
- “1967 Polo 1987” and crossed flags embroidered at the center front; Tennis tail
- Machine washable