From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut for a relaxed fit and finished with an embroidered “3”—the number typically worn by a polo team’s strongest player.
- Size medium has a 28.5-in. front body length, a 29.5-in. back body length, an 18-in. shoulder, and a 22-in. chest
- Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185 cm and wears a size medium
- Two-button placket; Ribbed Polo collar
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands; Twill “3” embroidered at the right sleeve; Tennis tail; Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren’s roomiest silhouette; Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow; Polo Ralph Lauren Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (3-in. trimmer at the chest and 2-in. shorter at the body) and Custom Slim Fit (2.5-in. trimmer at the chest and 1.5-in. shorter at the body)
- Machine washable