From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is embroidered with the number "1," which is used to designate a polo team's main offensive player.
- Size medium has a 29-in. body length, a 18-in. shoulder, and a 22-in. chest; Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185 cm and wears a size medium
- Ribbed Polo collar; Two-button placket; Short sleeves with ribbed armbands; Even vented hem
- "1" embroidered at the right sleeve; "1" crest with "P.R.L. Co. Ralph Lauren Fine Quality Goods Established 1967," a crown, crossed mallets, and "Polo" embroidered at the right chest; Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren’s roomiest silhouette; Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow
- Polo Ralph Lauren T-shirts also come in Slim Fit (3-in. trimmer at the chest and 2-in. shorter at the body) and Custom Slim Fit (1.5-in. trimmer at the chest and 1.5-in. shorter at the body)
- Machine washable