From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This roomy version is embroidered with a vintage RL crest and the number “1,” which is used to designate a polo team’s main offensive player.
- Size medium has a 29-in. body length (front and back), an 18-in. shoulder, and a 22-in. chest; Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185 cm and wears a size medium
- Striped ribbed Polo collar; Three-button placket; "Vintage “Polo” crest embroidered at the right chest; Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands; "1” embroidered at the right sleeve
- Even vented hem; Classic Fit: Ralph Lauren's roomiest silhouette
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow; Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (3-in. trimmer at the chest and 2-in. shorter at the body) and Custom Slim Fit (2.5-in. trimmer at the chest and 1.5-in. shorter at the body)
- Machine washable
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns