An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention to detail of the iconic original. This roomy version is developed with Polo Ralph Lauren’s exclusive ThermoVent technology, which wicks away moisture for a cool, dry feel and also provides UPF 50 protection from UV rays.
- Three-button placket
- Ribbed Polo collar
- Short sleeves with contrasting cuffs
- Even vented hem
- “Polo” rubber-printed at the center front
- Signature embroidered Pony at the left chest
- Excellent UV protection: UPF 50+
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren’s roomiest silhouette
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow
- Size medium has a 28 in body length (front and back), an 18 in shoulder, and a 21 in chest
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Shell: polyester; Collar: polyester, elastane
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 151ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
Classic Fit Mesh Polo Shirt From its meticulous
Classic Fit Mesh Polo Shirt From its meticulous construction—a signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Polo Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an ...
From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone
From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. ...