From its meticulous construction the signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut generously through the body and washed for added softness.
- Size medium has a 28.5-in. front body length, a 29.5-in. back body length, an 18-in. shoulder, and a 22-in. chest
- Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185 cm and wears a size medium
- Two-button placket; Ribbed Polo collar; Short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren's roomiest silhouette; Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow; Tennis tail; Signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Polo Ralph Lauren Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (3-in. trimmer at the chest and 2-in. shorter at the body) and Custom Slim Fit (1.5-in. trimmer at the chest and 0.5-in. shorter at the body)
- Machine washable