The oxford shirt made its debut at the beginning of the Ralph Lauren brand, and since then it has solidified its status as a pillar of the Polo look. Today, Mr. Lauren continues to design countless variations of his iconic shirt, including this short-sleeve version that is finished with a multicolored signature Pony.
- Buttoned placket
- Button-down point collar
- Short sleeves
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion
- Multicolored signature embroidered Pony at the left chest
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren's roomiest silhouette
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Size medium has a 30 in back body length, an 18.25 in shoulder, and a 92 in chest
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 137ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
The offbeat mix of solid pastels and bengal
The offbeat mix of solid pastels and bengal stripes that defines the iconic Fun shirt embodies the irreverent approach to tradition that remains at the heart of the Polo Ralph Lauren sensibility. The clashing colors and patterns used throughout stand ...
"The offbeat mix of pastel stripes that defines
"The offbeat mix of pastel stripes that defines this Fun shirt embodies the irreverent approach to tradition that remains at the heart of the Polo Ralph Lauren sensibility. The clashing colors used throughout stand in contrast to its classic design, ...