This version of Polo Ralph Lauren's iconic oxford shirt is garment-dyed and washed for a broken-in look and feel.
- Size medium has a 31.5" body back body length, an 18.25" shoulder, a 46" chest, and a 34.5" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes; Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium
- Buttoned placket; Button-down point collar
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion; Signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren's roomiest silhouette; Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Machine washable
Classic Fit Oxford Shirt is rated out of 5 by 15.
Rated 4 out of 5 by John from Casual shirt Fits and looks great but sleeves are a little long
Date published: 2018-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vanessa N from Great purchase Bought this for my boyfriend and it’s such a beautiful color and nice material.
Date published: 2018-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dude from Comfortable Great quality material as always. Not as black as I thought it would be. It’s a gift so I’m not sure if it fits or not.
Date published: 2018-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by MCinCA from A Wonderful Shirt My all-time favorite shirt. The color (indigo) is deep and vibrant but not too bright and the material is comfortable and durable. Absolutely love it!
Date published: 2018-11-27
Rated 2 out of 5 by Hisham from different size I have almost 5 shirts with the same fit and size but this one is smaller than the others!
Date published: 2018-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Arsop from This is RL best Oxford series shirts The best fit and the best looking Oxford fit and fabric I have ever buy! This is RL best Oxford series shirts ever created.
Date published: 2018-11-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by Gregor S from Oh no! What Happened? The fabric of these shirts if I am not mistaken used to be thicker. Now it feels somewhat cheap. I have an old GAP Oxford that feels and fits nicer. I would rather pay more money and get something truly wonderful.
Date published: 2018-11-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Thomas from disappointed I always wear Ralph Lauren polo clothing, but this shirt was awful. Flawed down the front of buttons that wouldn't straighten no matter how many times it was laundered and lightly ironed as directed.
Date published: 2018-11-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product