Introduced in the 19th century, the oxford shirt has become a staple of casual, prep-influenced style and a signature element of the Polo aesthetic. This version comes in a roomy Classic Fit and is washed for added softness.
- Size medium has a 31.5-in. body length, an 18.5-in. shoulder, a 46.5-in. chest, and a 35-in. sleeve length; Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1-in. between sizes; Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185 cm and wears a size medium
- Button-down point collar; Buttoned placket
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs; Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion
- Multicolored signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Classic Fit: a comfortable, relaxed silhouette; Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Machine washable