Thanks to its colorful plaid pattern, this cotton shirt is a wear-with-anything wardrobe essential.
- Buttoned placket
- Button-down point collar
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren's roomiest silhouette
- Size medium has a 31.5 in back body length, an 18.25 in shoulder, a 46 in chest, and a 34.5 in sleeve length
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 79ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
In double-faced cotton, this plaid Western shirt features
In double-faced cotton, this plaid Western shirt features a contrasting interior and a reproduction of the original “Polo Country” label, which was used in Ralph Lauren’s ranch-inspired collection from the late ’80s and early ’90s.
The oxford shirt made its debut at the
The oxford shirt made its debut at the beginning of the Ralph Lauren brand, and since then, it has solidified its status as a pillar of the Polo look. Today, Mr. Lauren continues to design countless variations of his iconic ...
Polo Ralph Lauren has updated this plaid shirt
Polo Ralph Lauren has updated this plaid shirt with a stretch blend that wicks away moisture, so you can keep cool no matter what the day brings.