With its surplus-inspired pockets and soft lamb-suede elbow patches, this cotton twill workshirt represents Polo’s refined spin on rugged style.
- Buttoned placket
- Button-down point collar
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs
- Two chest buttoned patch pockets
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren’s roomiest silhouette
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Size medium has a 30.5 in back body length, an 18.25 in shoulder, a 46 in chest, and a 34.5 in sleeve length, sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1 in between sizes
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Suede elbow patches
- Shell: cotton; Elbow patches: leather
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 77ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention ...