>With playing-field origins, the classic cotton jersey rugby from Polo Ralph Lauren gets even more rugged with “Polo Terrain” graphics and a camo-print collar.
- Three-button rugby placket with canvas facing
- Camo-print rugby collar
- Rubber buttons
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs
- “Polo Terrain” patch at the right sleeve
- “Polo Terrain” printed at the center front
- Reproduction of the original “Polo Country” label at the interior back of the neck
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette
- Size medium has a 29.5 in body length (front and back), an 18.75 in shoulder, a 22.25 in chest, and a 34.50 in sleeve length, sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1 in between sizes
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 29ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
Pre-shrunk to ensure a perfect fit, this iconic
Pre-shrunk to ensure a perfect fit, this iconic polo shirt from Polo Ralph Lauren was crafted from cotton for ideal comfort, offering softness and style that makes it an instant old favorite.
instantly recognizable by a signature embroidered pony, which
instantly recognizable by a signature embroidered pony, which requires a total of 1,500 individual stitches to produce, Polo Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This roomy version is treated with a special wash ...
From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone
From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. ...
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention ...
Developed with a stretch moisture-wicking fabric, this paisley
Developed with a stretch moisture-wicking fabric, this paisley jersey Polo shirt is an off-duty essential you’ll reach for again and again.
Soft to the touch, this polo shirt boasts
Soft to the touch, this polo shirt boasts signature Ralph Lauren style with its animated stripes.