From its meticulous construction—a multicolored signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 1,500 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Polo Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut for a roomy fit from soft cotton interlock, offering a smoother surface than Polo Ralph Lauren's original mesh fabric.
- Size medium has a 29.5-in. body length and a 22.5-in. chest
- Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185 cm and wears a size medium
- Ribbed Polo collar; Three-button placket; Short sleeves with ribbed armbands; Even vented hem
- Classic Fit: the roomiest silhouette; Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow; Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (3-in. trimmer at the chest and 2-in. shorter at the body) and Custom Slim Fit (1.5-in. trimmer at the chest and 1.5-in. shorter at the body)
- Multicolored signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Machine washable