Instantly recognizable by the multicolored signature embroidered pony, which requires a total of 1,500 individual stitches to produce, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This striped version is cut for a relaxed fit from soft cotton interlock, offering a smoother surface than the original’s mesh fabric.
- Size medium has a 29.5-in. body length, an 22.5-in. shoulder, and a 22.5-in. chest
- Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185 cm and wears a size medium
- Polo collar; Three-button placket; Short sleeves; Even vented hem
- Classic Fit: the roomiest silhouette; Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow; Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (3-in. trimmer at the chest and 2-in. shorter at the body) and Custom Slim Fit (1.5-in. trimmer at the chest and 1.5-in. shorter at the body)
- Multicolored signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Machine washable