An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention to detail of the iconic original. This roomy version gets a rugged update with the season’s “Polo Terrain” graphics.
- Ribbed Polo collar with contrast tipping
- Two-button placket
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- “Polo Terrain” patch at the right sleeve
- “Polo Terrain” printed at the center front
- Even vented hem
- Reproduction of the original “Polo Country” label at the interior back of the neck
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren’s roomiest silhouette
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow
- Size medium has a 29 in body length (front and back), an 18 in shoulder, and a 22 in chest
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 132ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
Developed with a stretch moisture-wicking fabric, this paisley
Developed with a stretch moisture-wicking fabric, this paisley jersey Polo shirt is an off-duty essential you’ll reach for again and again.
From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone
From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. ...