In Polo Ralph Lauren's most lightweight cotton twill, this shirt is garment-dyed and washed for a perfectly broken-in look.
- Buttoned placket
- Button-down point collar
- Short sleeves
- Classic Fit: the roomiest silhouette
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion
- Signature embroidered Pony at the left chest
- Size medium has 29 in back body length, an 18.25 in shoulder, and a 46 in chest
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 94ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
This short-sleeve shirt from Polo Ralph Lauren gets
This short-sleeve shirt from Polo Ralph Lauren gets a performance-driven upgrade with a stretch twill that wicks away moisture, so you can keep cool no matter what the day brings you.
An innovative twill fabric gives this relaxed-fitting gingham
An innovative twill fabric gives this relaxed-fitting gingham shirt superior stretch and moisture-wicking properties, so you can stay dry and comfortable without sacrificing style.
In lightweight cotton jersey, this rugby shirt features
In lightweight cotton jersey, this rugby shirt features an archival “12 M. Yacht Challenge” patch that was first introduced in Polo Sport’s 1996 competitive sailing-inspired collection.