In double-faced cotton, this plaid Western shirt features a contrasting interior and a reproduction of the original “Polo Country” label, which was used in Ralph Lauren’s ranch-inspired collection from the late ‘80s and early ’90s.
- Snapped placket
- Point collar
- Western-style front and back yoke
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs
- Two chest snapped pockets
- “Polo” label at the left chest pocket
- Reproduction of the original “Polo Country” label at the interior back of the neck
- Custom Fit: a trim silhouette in between Polo Ralph Lauren's Classic Fit and Slim Fit
- Tailored through the waist
- Size medium has a 30.5 in back body length, an 18.25 in shoulder, a 45 in chest, and a 34.5 in sleeve length, sleeve length changes 1 in between sizes
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 80ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
In moisture-wicking stretch twill, this plaid shirt offers
In moisture-wicking stretch twill, this plaid shirt offers superior comfort and breathability from morning to night.
The oxford shirt made its debut at the
The oxford shirt made its debut at the beginning of the Ralph Lauren brand, and since then, it has solidified its status as a pillar of the Polo look. Today, Mr. Lauren continues to design countless variations of his iconic ...