Polo Ralph Lauren
Custom Slim Fit Mesh Polo
Style #: 710740905001
- Striped ribbed Polo collar
- Two-button placket
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Sleeve hugs the bicep
- Custom Slim Fit: a trim silhouette in between Polo Ralph Lauren’s Classic Fit and Slim Fit
- Tailored through the waist
- “Polo Athl. Ed” and a crest printed at the center front
- Tennis tail
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
- Size medium has a 27 in front body length, a 28 in back body length, a 17.5 in shoulder, and a 20.5 in chest
Material & Care
- Machine washable
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns
Ralph Lauren debuted his original Polo shirt in 1972, and today the iconic style is offered in a wide array of colors and fits. This short-sleeve version is made from breathable cotton mesh and cut for a roomy silhouette. What's ...
Instantly recognizable by the signature embroidered pony, which requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut for a relaxed fit from soft ...
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has reimagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention ...
From its meticulous construction—our signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. ...