Ralph Lauren debuted his original Polo shirt in 1972, and today the iconic design is offered in a wide array of colors and fits. This version's breathable cotton mesh offers a well-worn look from day one thanks to a special wash.
• Size medium has a 27-in. front body length, a 28-in. back body length, a 17-in. shoulder, and a 20-in. chest
• Model is 6-ft.1-in./185-cm. and wears a size medium
• Two-button placket
• Ribbed Polo collar
• Short sleeves with ribbed armbands
• Signature embroidered pony at the left chest
• Custom Slim Fit: the second-slimmest silhouette. Previously called Custom Fit. Polo Ralph Lauren's Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (1-in. trimmer at the chest and 1-in. shorter at the body) and Classic Fit (1-in. wider at the chest and 1-in. longer at the body).
• Tennis tail: uneven hem that helps to keep the shirt in place when tucked in.
• Machine washable
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
From its meticulous construction, the signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style ...
From its meticulous construction (the signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce) to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style ...
In a luxe blend of Pima and long-staple cotton, this Polo shirt offers a smoother surface and feel than Polo Ralph Lauren's original's cotton mesh. • Size medium has a 29-in. body length • Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185-cm. and wears ...
Instantly recognizable by its signature embroidered pony, which requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This striped version is cut for a trim fit from ...