From its meticulous construction—the signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut generously through the body and washed for added softness.
- Size medium has a 28.5" front body length, a 29.5" back body length, an 18.25" shoulder, a 22.25" chest, and a 34.5" sleeve length; Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes; Model is 6' 1"/185 cm and wears a size medium
- Two-button placket; Ribbed Polo collar
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest; Tennis tail
- Custom Slim Fit: a trim silhouette in between Classic Fit and Slim Fit; Tailored through the waist; Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (1.75" trimmer at the chest and 1" shorter at the body) and Classic Fit (1.5" wider at the chest and 1.5" longer at the body
- Machine washable
Custom Slim Long-Sleeve Polo is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wdpetry from Perfect Classic long-sleeve polo. Great color, fabric, fit
Date published: 2018-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jake 47 from Classic Polos I love these classic fit, pique fabric polos. They have a good fit and are quite comfortable. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2018-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Little Mac from Go to shirt. I love this shirt because it is a great color, goes with everything, and it's a Polo, my son's favorite brand. It will be his "go to" shirt.
Date published: 2018-10-28
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product