With a contrasting hood and a gothic-inspired “Polo 67” graphic, this layer is a rugged remix to the iconic tartan twill shirt.
- Snapped placket
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs
- Contrasting drawcord hood
- Gothic “Polo 67” graphic printed along the left sleeve
- Drawcord hem
- Signature embroidered Pony at the left chest
- Size medium has a 28 in body length (front and back), an 18.5 in shoulder, a 46 in chest, and a 34.5 in sleeve length, sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1 in between sizes
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 80ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
In double-faced cotton, this plaid Western shirt features
In double-faced cotton, this plaid Western shirt features a contrasting interior and a reproduction of the original “Polo Country” label, which was used in Ralph Lauren’s ranch-inspired collection from the late ’80s and early ’90s.
In moisture-wicking stretch twill, this plaid shirt offers
In moisture-wicking stretch twill, this plaid shirt offers superior comfort and breathability from morning to night.