This Western-inspired shirt gets a rugged turn with pointed yokes, utility pockets, and a “Polo Country” label, which nods to Ralph Lauren’s ranch-inspired collection from the late ’80s and early ’90s.
- Point collar
- Snapped placket
- Western-style front and back yoke
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs
- Two chest snapped pockets
- “Polo” label at the left pocket
- Reproduction of the original “Polo Country” label at the interior back of the neck
- Size medium has a 30.5 in back body length, an 18.25 in shoulder, a 45 in chest, and a 34.5 in sleeve length, sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1 in between sizes
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 80ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
In double-faced cotton, this plaid Western shirt features
In double-faced cotton, this plaid Western shirt features a contrasting interior and a reproduction of the original “Polo Country” label, which was used in Ralph Lauren’s ranch-inspired collection from the late ’80s and early ’90s.
In moisture-wicking stretch twill, this plaid shirt offers
In moisture-wicking stretch twill, this plaid shirt offers superior comfort and breathability from morning to night.
The oxford shirt made its debut at the
The oxford shirt made its debut at the beginning of the Ralph Lauren brand, and since then, it has solidified its status as a pillar of the Polo look. Today, Mr. Lauren continues to design countless variations of his iconic ...
Polo Ralph Lauren has updated this plaid shirt
Polo Ralph Lauren has updated this plaid shirt with a stretch blend that wicks away moisture, so you can keep cool no matter what the day brings.