Made in the USA with domestic yarn, The Iconic American Flag Sweater from Polo Ralph Lauren embodies Ralph Lauren's long-standing love of all-American style. The sweater's 13 stars and stripes recall early American flags, including the one that flew over Fort McHenry during the War of 1812, which inspired Francis Scott Key to write The Star-Spangled Banner, and the restoration of which Ralph Lauren generously helped underwrite in 1998.
• Size medium has a 27-in. body length, a 17-in. shoulder, a 21-in. chest, and a 25-in. sleeve length
• Sleeve length changes between sizes
• Model is 6-ft.1-in./185-cm. and wears a size medium
• Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs
• Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette; 2-in. wider at the chest than Ralph Lauren's Slim Fit
• Intarsia-knit historical American flag at the center front
• Embroidered stars and "RL."
• Rib-knit hem
• Hand wash
• the USA
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.