Polo Ralph Lauren
The Iconic Plaid Oxford Shirt
Orig. $89.50Sale $39.9539.95
Although it takes its name from England's renowned academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and Ralph Lauren began to introduce new patterns, like heritage tartans and plaids, to the previously pastel-centric world of oxfords. Visit RLMag.com for more on The Iconic Oxford Shirt and the full Polo Icons collection.
- Model is 6'1"/185-cm. and wears a size medium
- Buttoned placket; Button-down point collar; Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion
- Buttoned closure at the back neck; Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs; Left chest patch pocket
- Standard Fit: a comfortable, relaxed silhouette; If you favored Ralph Lauren's Classic Fit or Custom Fit, you will like this updated version
- Signature embroidered pony at the pocket
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns