Polo Ralph Lauren
The Iconic Plaid Oxford Shirt
Orig. $89.50Now $39.9539.95
Although it takes its name from England's most famous academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the white hue of the original oxford shirt was expanded to include blues, pinks, and heritage plaids.
- Model is 6'1"/185-cm. and wears a size medium
- Buttoned placket; Button-down point collar; Buttoned closure at the back neck
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs; Locker loop
- Standard Fit: a comfortable, relaxed silhouette; If you favored Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Fit or Custom Fit, you will like this updated version
- Left chest buttoned pocket; Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion
- Machine washable
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns