Although it takes its name from England's most famous academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the white hue of the original oxford shirt was expanded to include blues, pinks, and heritage plaids.
- Model is 6'1"/185-cm. and wears a size medium
- Buttoned placket; Button-down point collar; Buttoned closure at the back neck
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs
- Standard Fit: a comfortable, relaxed silhouette; If you favored Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Fit or Custom Fit, you will like this updated version
- Locker loop; Left chest buttoned pocket; Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion