With a silhouette inspired by the oilskin jackets worn by dockworkers and sailors at the turn of the 20th century, and later by gentlemen farmers on long drives to the city, Polo Ralph Lauren's Iconic Quilted Car Coat has been modernized with a slim fit and fine details, including a corduroy collar facing, a quilted lining, and leather trim at the bellows pockets and under the collar. Wherever it's worn, this piece is a perfect representation of Polo's celebrated town-and-country aesthetic.
- Model is 6-ft. 1-in./185-cm. and wears a size medium
- Snapped placket, snapped throat latch, point collar with corduroy facing, leather collar stand
- Long sleeves with corduroy facing at the cuffs, ventilating metal grommets at the underarms
- Two front waist snapped pockets with leather trim, leather "Polo R.L. & Co" label at the left pocket, two interior waist pockets, adjustable snapped tabs at the back of the waist
- Double vent with concealed snap closures, fully lined and filled. Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery
- Polyester, nylon, leather