A middle ground between a straight fit and a slim one, the Varick Slim Straight Jean features a regular rise and a trim leg that slightly tapers from the knee down. This medium-weight pair achieves the look of a timeworn favorite thanks to an indigo wash and hand-sanded details.
- Size 32W has a 9-in. rise and a 15.5-in. leg opening, model is 6-ft. 1-in./185-cm. and wears a size 32W x 32L
- Zip fly with Polo Ralph Lauren signature shank closure, belt loops
- The Varick Slim Straight: Polo Ralph Lauren straight fit sits below the waist and is trim through the seat and the thigh with a straight leg from the knee down
- "Polo Ralph Lauren"–debossed leather patch at the back right waist
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery
Varick Slim Straight Jean is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tomas Monasterio from I’m sad you did not comply with the request I'm very sad because I had the illusion of having your pants
Date published: 2018-12-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by karmahan from color and style good. i like polo jeans. this item is not slim. not big. just straight fit.(bit ols style. but i like both of modern and classic style)
Date published: 2018-11-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bif911 from Like product Like the product fit very well. And the price was just right.
Date published: 2018-10-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by POLO PROPONENT from Flawed Product! I have had several versions of this product. The latest has a malfunctioning zipper, which renders the pants unusable. It failed within the first month of use. Also, ON THESE AND ALL THE OTHERS the bar tacks on the rear pockets have weakened the denim and are prone to ripping in this location! VERY DISAPPOINTING!
Date published: 2018-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Helen from Good denim It’s great, true to size, good quality, good fit; my husband likes it.I recommend!
Date published: 2018-08-04
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- reviews, product