Twirl 360 Motion-Sensing, Auto-Rotating 1.25 Curling Iron
T3 Motion-Sensing Gyroscopic Technology:
Used in aviation, space exploration and other hi-tech applications, gyroscopic digital technology detects motion and orientation to move and rotate objects with great precision and little effort. T3 has developed its own patent-pending gyroscopic technology to put a new spin on the traditional curling iron, making curling your hair intuitive and effortless. T3 Gyroscopic Technology responds to a subtle movement of your wrist, turning the barrel in the direction you want and transforming the curling iron into an extension of your hand for consistent, flawless curls.
Features & Benefits
â€¢ 1.25Ã¢Â€Â Barrel: Perfect for creating on-trend curls and loose waves
â€¢ T3 Gyroscopic Technology: Senses wrist motion and automatically rotates to curl hair fast, while eliminating awkward manual motion and increasing control
â€¢ Single &34;Go" Button: Barrel activates with a press of a button and a simple turn of the wrist, making curling easy and intuitive
â€¢ Tourmaline + Ceramic: Ionic technology ensures a long-lasting, smooth and shiny finish
â€¢ Digital SinglePassâ„¢ Technology: Constantly measures and adjusts the temperature across the entire barrel for accurate, consistent heating while styling
â€¢ Mid-Length Clamp: Ideal for curling any length of hair Ã¢Â€Â“ even if it’s layered
â€¢ 2 Speeds For Different Skill Levels: Slow for beginners or shorter hair, fast for experts and long locks
â€¢ 5 Heat Settings Up To 410Ã‚ÂºF: To style all hair types and textures with just the right amount of heat
â€¢ Cool Tip: Makes it easy to safely and quickly maneuver the curling iron
â€¢ Ergonomic Design: For an effortless styling experience
â€¢ 9 FT, 360Ã‚Âº Swivel Cord: Professional-length with swivel prevents cord tangling for hassle-free styling
â€¢ 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options
1. Select the right speed. Press the Power & Temperature Switch once quickly to operate at a slower speed or press down for 2 seconds to operate at a faster speed.
2. Select the optimal heat setting for your hair type. Double click the Power & Temperature Switch, and then continue to click to select your desired temperature. Always start at a lower heat setting and work your way up if needed.
3. Gather and clip the top half of your hair out of the way.
4. From the bottom half of your hair, clamp a 1-2Ã¢Â€Â wide section and glide the iron towards the ends.
5. Holding the GO Button, slowly rotate your wrist in one motion to activate the rotating barrel. Do not rotate the barrel against the hair, as it will cause a kink.
6. Release the GO button to stop the rotation.
7. Hold for a few seconds and then release the curl.
8. Repeat steps 4-8 until your hair is fully styled.
- Do not place the heated styling wand directly on any surface while the wand is hot or plugged in. Use the attached stand.
- When not in use, your styling wand should be disconnected and stored in a safe, dry location, out of the reach of children.
- Do not wrap the cord around the styling wand. Allow it to hang or lie loose and straight at the point of entry into the styling wand.
â€¢ For a more natural finish, use a paddle brush to relax and blend your curls after styling.
â€¢ For beachy, undone waves, lightly tug the end of each section after curling.
â€¢ After styling, spritz your hair all over with a light hairspray for extra hold.
For orders being shipped to California, please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
The maximum orderable quantity for this product is 6.
Returns are easy at belk.com. Easy returns