Featuring new T3 HeatCore technology, the Volumizing Hot Rollers Luxe heat up fast and ensure optimum, balanced heat transfer for lasting volume, body, and shine. Dual temperature settings ensure long-lasting style for all hair types. CoolGrip rollers with velvet flocking are easy to handle and make wrapping a breeze. Includes 8 velvet flocked rollers, which are ideal for creating soft waves or voluminous curls, 8 crease-free clips to hold rollers firmly in place while preventing creases, and a luxurious case for easy storage and travel.
T3 HeatCore Technology:
Embedded in each roller is a ceramic PTC heater and aluminum core that work together to reach and retain the perfect styling temperature, fast. Their advanced technology transfers heat evenly and reliably to your hair, creating lasting volume, superb body and shine like never before.
Features and Benefits:
• 4 XL (1.75-in.) and 4 L (1.5-in.) Rollers: Ideal for creating voluminous curls or soft waves
• T3 HeatCore Technology: Creates long-lasting volume, body and shine
• Velvet Flocking: Imparts shine and grips with no tangles, catches or flyaways
• CoolGrip: Insulated elastomer rim makes handling and wrapping a breeze
• 2 Heats Settings: Ensure optimum, long-lasting volume and shine across all hair types
• Auto World Voltage: For use around the world (plug adapter needed)
• 1-Hour Auto-Off: For worry-free styling
• 8 Crease-free Clips: Smart design holds rollers firmly in place while preventing unwanted creases
• Luxurious Storage Case: For easy storage and travel
• 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options
Select desired heat setting. A white dot will appear when the rollers are ready to use. Begin at the crown of the head with a 3-in. wide section. Place roller behind section at the ends of hair and wind down to the head. Secure roller with clip. Repeat until all hair is placed in rollers. Let rollers cool for 10-20 minutes before removing clips. Style as desired.
Step by Step:
1. Select desired heat setting. A white dot will appear when the rollers are ready to use. Note: The clips should never be left directly on the rollers when they are on the heated charging base.
2. Begin at the top of the head, near the crown. Select a section of hair about 3-in. wide, and place a roller behind the section at the ends of the hair.
3. Wind the roller down to head and secure with clip. Repeat this step until all hair is secured in rollers.
5. Let rollers cool for 10-20 minutes before removing clips. Style as desired.
Anyone who wants volume and textured waves.
All hair types, shoulder length or longer.
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.