Portable Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth and Amazon Alexa Functionality
This portable wireless speaker by iLive uses Wi-Fi to listen to your music in superior quality with Amazon Alexa functionality. You can easily pair up to 6 speakers together on Wi-Fi for full home audio experience or use Bluetooth when outside of your home. Rich tweed fabric and satin metallic accents give the speaker an air of luxurious comfort, while the rechargeable battery keeps your music portable at home or when out and about.
- 2.95 in D x 2.95 in W x 7.28 in H; Aux in (3.5 mm audio input)
- Includes: iLive Wi-Fi app download, 3.5 mm audio cable, Micro-USB to USB cable
- Indoor only
- Battery life: 5-hours at 50% volume; Battery life: 3-hours
- Wireless speaker; Voice-activated Alexa
- DC battery power: built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery; Micro-USB port for battery recharge
- Cloth speaker grill; Multi-user capable; Built-in microphone
- Wireless range: Bluetooth - 33 ft, Wi-Fi - 98 ft; Bluetooth wireless; Built-in Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct and multi-room play
- LED light ring, LED function indicator, charge indicator
- Play/pause/pairing button, ON/OFF switch, digital volume control
- Tweed fabric
Portable Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth and Amazon Alexa Functionality is rated out of 5 by 51.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Charlsa from Great paired with Amazon music I bought this as a gift for my spouse and she loves it.
Date published: 2018-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dee52 from Excellent product Amazing product. Smart addition for anyone looking to keep up on music, news, weather and social events. It's like having a personal assistant at your command.
Date published: 2018-12-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Ceramigal from Worked for less than a year. When I received this as a gift I was excited and I listened to music mostly. Then one day I turned it on and it shut right down...I tried every power cord in the house and could not get it to charge. I bought a new cord from Olive and that didn't work either...what can I do?
Date published: 2018-10-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by Simm from Usb outlet no longer works to charge speaker Once again a gift that is out of warranty and cannot get the speaker to charge...
Date published: 2018-10-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by Martec1970 from Horrible Product Not only do you have to download 2 apps that have very bad reviews but I can't seem to get them to even connect to the speaker. Without the apps the product is virtually useless
Date published: 2018-10-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by CN11219 from Can't even get it started! Plugged in and charged and tried to connect to Wi-Fi and the only thing the speaker tells me it has lost Wi-Fi connection again and again. I have a small < 2000 square feet 1 one floor house. Speaker can't connect it to Bluetooth device either. Sad that all you geniuses developed such a terrible product!!
Date published: 2018-09-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by JanP from Received as gift Enjoyed it while it lasted, 2 months. Does not charge. Even left plugged in, it eventually dies. Totally dead now.
Date published: 2018-08-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by 22Zoo from Problematic This product is time consuming to set up, the only online reference is a .pdf of the manual. I could get the speaker to work but no luck with the Alexa
Date published: 2018-07-24
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- reviews, product