On this cotton oxford shirt, timeless Bengal stripes get a collegiate-inspired twist with a print that combines skulls and crossed oars.
- Buttoned closure at the back of the neck
- Buttoned placket
- Button-down point collar
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs
- Left chest buttoned pocket
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion
- Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren's roomiest silhouette
- Size medium has a 30.5 in back body length, an 18.25 in shoulder, a 46 in chest, and a 34.5 in sleeve length, sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1 in between sizes
- Model is 6 ft 1 in/185 cm and wears a size medium
Material & Care
- Machine washable
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getContent, 107ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';</li> </ul>
The oxford shirt by Polo Ralph Lauren made
The oxford shirt by Polo Ralph Lauren made its debut at the beginning of the Ralph Lauren brand, and since then it has solidified its status as a pillar of the Polo look. Today, Mr. Lauren continues to design countless ...
The oxford shirt made its debut at the
The oxford shirt made its debut at the beginning of the Ralph Lauren brand, and since then, it has solidified its status as a pillar of the Polo look. Today, Mr. Lauren continues to design countless variations of his iconic ...