Inspired by classic style, UA Zone 2.0 offers a truly customizable fit with a sleek temple and adjustable nose pad. Thanks to an ArmourFusion® frame, this accessory is lightweight, durable, and perfect for the avid runner.
• 62-mm. lens x 20-mm. bridge x 121-mm. temple
• Armoursight® Lens Technology: Up to 20% enhanced vision edge to edge; Up to 10 times stronger than polycarbonate lenses.
• Multiflection®: Layers of protection guarding against scratches and smudges and is easy to clean.
• Armourfusion® : ArmourFusion® frames flex and retain their shape through the toughest conditions. Combining the element Titanium, which has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal known to man, with Grilamid, a durable cutting-edge thermoplastic, results in ultra-lightweight, impact-resistant sunglass frames.
• Air Flow Technology: Air Flow directed through the lens to keep the wearer cooler.
• Adjustable Nose Pad: Nose pad can be adjusted for a custom fit.
• Three Point Grip: Ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
• All Under Armour® Performance Eyewear lenses block UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
• Most UA Eyewear styles can be fitted with prescription lenses. Please check with your local optician to confirm that your prescription is compatible with your frame of choice.
For orders being shipped to California,
please click here
for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Shipping your purchase is easy at belk.com. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 4-7 business days Shipping Information.
Rated 4 out of
Great lenses, coating needs improvement.These glasses fit great. They stay on tight during softball and running. The lenses are crisp and do not scratch easily at all. I have put them through some pretty tough abuse at work. My only complaint is the finish peels of way to easy. Mine started peeling off in the first few months. If UA can fix this they will have my business in sunglasses permanently.
Date published: 2015-07-04
Rated 4 out of
Not what I originally bought, but pretty good glasses.I got these as a warranty replacement in 2014 when my original UA Zone XL's failed at the lens attachment.
They are extremely comfortable, almost like they used my face as the template. The lenses/lens attachment are more durable than the original, these have seen much more abuse than my original sunglasses and have not failed.
The coating on the temples started peeling after only a few months just like another reviewer stated. The silicone pads at the nosepiece have also deteriorated to the point they fell off and so I can no longer wear my sunglasses.
Although I liked the smoother look of the original UA Zone glasses a bit better and loved the XL lenses (they need to bring those back) these are still really good glasses.
Date published: 2017-01-11
Rated 5 out of
ClarityI had a similar model from a couple of years ago which i lost, and these are an improvement. Excellent clarity from the lenses and a good fit that stay put while running.
Date published: 2014-08-09
Rated 1 out of
Scratches EasilyThese feel and look great, but scratch easily. First scratches showed up within two days.
Date published: 2015-08-01
Rated 2 out of
Nice product but....Great sunglasses, form fitting and stay in place but do scratch very easily... :-(
You'll love the effervescent appeal of these timeless sunglasses. Under Armour® presents an everyday pair that's perfect from sun up to sun down. Its neutral design makes it a top-notch pick for styling with any ensemble.
This undeniably unique pair of sunglasses will make an impression when your out with your pals or attending any pool party. The Assist Satin Black Sunglasses by Under Armour® are equal parts cool and functional for blocking out the suns ...
The sleek UA Igniter 2.0 offers a wide field of vision through a rimless frame, enabling optimum versatility across multiple sports. The ArmourFusion® frame and UA SPINE™ inspired temples provide a comfortable and secure fit, and ArmourSight® lens technology provides ...