|Bra Size (Inches)|
|Sleeve Length of Underarm||16.75||16.75||17||17.5||17.75||18||18.25|
|Upper arm circumference||9.75||9.75||10.25||10.5||11||11.5||12|
|Cup Size (Inches)|
How to Measure for Bra Size
- Measure around your ribcage, directly under the bust.
- Add 5 to this measurement to obtain your band size.
(i.e.: If your ribcage measurement is 29" + (5) = 34" band size.)
- Measure completely around the bust at the fullest point.
- Each inch of difference between this measurement and your BAND size = cup size.
(i.e.: If your band size is 34" and your bust measurement is 35", you wear an "A" cup.)
Belk Certified Bra Fitters
Seven out of 10 women are wearing the wrong size bra. Common Fitting Issues are: Bra straps fall down, Need more support, Bra is too tight and rides up in back. With properly fitted bra, you will feel more comfortable all the time, and your clothes will look and bit better, too.
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
- Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.
- Sleeve Length: Bend your arm slightly. Measure from center back neck, across your shoulder, down to your elbow, down to your wrist.
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your hip to allow ease in fit.
- Inseam: Measure a similar pant that fits you well. Measure along the inseam, from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem.
If it doesn't fit, return it within 180 days from purchase, as long as it's unworn, unwashed and unaltered. See Returns Policy
If your measurements are in between those listed in the size chart, pick the next larger size.