|Infant (0 - 12 months)||Toddler (1 - 4years)||Youth (4 - 12 years)|
|Inches||US Size||Inches||US Size||Inches||US Size|
Download & Print this guide to help you determine your child’s foot size. Download Now
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
- Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.
- Sleeve Length: Bend your arm slightly. Measure from center back neck, across your shoulder, down to your elbow, down to your wrist.
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your hip to allow ease in fit.
- Inseam: Measure a similar pant that fits you well. Measure along the inseam, from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem.