PIC Flex Precision Induction Cooktop with 9 in Fry Pan
NuWave's Precision Induction Cooktop Flex offers precise temperature control with the simple press of a button. You can adjust the cooking temperature in 10° increments between 100° and 500°F for a total of 45 precise temperature settings. The PIC's induction technology heats the cookware directly, no the surrounding area, making it incredibly safe. With no open flame or hot coil, there's virtually no risk of fire. Utilizing 1300 watts of power, the lightweight and portable PIC allows you to cook gourmet meals virtually anywhere. It even offers state-of-the-art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to program your favorite cooking procedures. A 9 in hard anodized Duralon Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan is included. This versatile pan is the perfect complement to the NuWave PIC Flex, allowing you to cook your favorite foods without adding any unhealthy fat or oil.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than a conventional cooktop
- 45 temp settings from 100° to 500°F in 10° increments
- 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings
- 3 wattage selections: 600/900/1300
- Ideal for dorms, RV's, camping, and family gatherings
- 1 hour default setting/Auto-off 100 hours max programmable time
- Multi-stage cooking 1 hour 'resume' cooking timer
- 10 in heat-resistant glass cooking surface
- 1-year limited warranty
- Hand wash
For orders being shipped to California, please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING.